forum.gif
dabas foto mīļotājiem - laba pamācību lapa
Jauns tematsAtbildēt fotoblog.ninja forums / linki / dabas foto mīļotājiem - laba pamācību lapa
IerakstsAutors
Publicēts: 10.06.07 16:19
 citēt
labs resurss nedaudz pieredzējušiem iesācējiem :)

www.cameraontheroad.com...

tālāk lejā ir visi chapteri, kur smuki pēc kārtas sarakstītas mūs interesējošās lietas.
Publicēts: 10.06.07 16:59
 citēt
Labs, labs, liels paldies! Taads neliels atskats :)

Why? Think About Why

Why are you pressing the shutter? You might be surprised at the answer. These impulses to come from different sources. Some are creatively driven ("It called to me.";), while others are politically driven ("I have to show the people back home how much fun I had.";), and others are story-telling impulses ("I have to show them everything I did.";). All are worthwhile to consider, but really examine your motive. Take a moment and look deeper to find the reason why.

:)
Publicēts: 10.06.07 17:09
 citēt
Kura gada taa padariishana ir?
Mani nvnk safascineeja shitais teksts:

Digital "Film"

For photographs to look acceptable on computer screen or on a web page, a one megapixel camera may be enough. If you are seeking reproducible images for enlargements, you will need a camera with a larger megapixel sensor. The larger the sensor, the larger the output files. In general, a 4-6 megapixel quality image could take 16 to 20 megabytes of storage space per picture. More storage space, larger sensor, more money.
Publicēts: 10.06.07 19:12
 citēt
:)) par megapikseļiem sasmaidījos, bet, ja neskatās uz to, lapa tiešām vērtīga...
Jauns tematsAtbildēt

Mana info:

Forum saīsnes:

Meklēt
Kategorijas
Diskusijas

Šobrīd online (0):